Saturday 11 February 2012

Innocence




The layout I have just completed is a hybrid layout. For this I have used a combination of digital and physical elements.

I applied foam tape to each of the pennants to make the banner pop. 

I cropped and printed these tags to add some basic journaling.

I love butterflies as an element. Using the paper from the banner, I was able to use scraps. Nothing goes to waste! 

I applied crackle paint to the chip board frame to add an aged look. 

I love this Prima vine. I manipulated the birds so that they connected to the frame. They also work well with the photo.

Supplies

Digital: Websters Pages Lullaby Lane and Sunday Picnic digital paper
Digital Elements: Ladies and Gents digi transparencies, Country Estate digi tickets,

Paper: Prima Pixie Glen, Pink Paislee Nature Sanctuary

Ink : Distress Ink old paper, Ranger Distress Crackle paint

Other: Prima Songbird Vine pink, Prima flowers fairytale roses baby pink and The Roosevelt Collection Eleanor, Green Tara flowers, 2Crafty chipboard frame, Spellbinders Shapeabilities butterflies, Stampin’ Up banner punch, paper doily, Kaisercraft pearls, Prima alphabet stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Cathy! Do tell, where are you finding the time now that school is back? Makes me sad that it has fallen to the bottom of my list. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I need a brain break so I fit some craft in. I am so exhausted that I have to do something.....Friday night is craft night as well. Makes the weekend go longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! You do gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень у вас красивые работы...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...