Saturday 18 February 2012

Together



Hi everyone. I just love the new Kaisercraft Collection These Days. I just adore vintage feel papers and this collection achieves this. I wanted to try to incorporate stripes into this layout as well as it tends to be something I avoid!


Here I incorporated die cut elements with some paper flowers. This too was something I wanted to try.


I applied crackle paint, then lighted applied some distress ink to created an aged look. 

Nothing says vintage than a cameo trinket.
Supplies:
Paper: Kaisercraft These Days papers, 6 ½” paper pad and collectables
Ink: Distress Ink antique linen
Other: Kaisercraft fozz fontz, 2crafty chipboard, Prima siip swirls, Green Tara flowers, Prima love letters roses peridot, Bobunny trinket, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis motifs, Ranger distress crackle paint picket fence, Kaiser pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...