Friday 16 March 2012

Jingle Bells



This is a layout which is part of an album I am completing for my sister. I am the eldest of five children. I hope to scrapbook an album for each of my siblings. This is album 3 of 4. The photo is of my brothers and sisters at Christmas time. I love this photo!

I followed the Creative Scrappers sketch #198

 
For the title, I applied distress stain followed by crackle accents to created an aged look.


Again, I applied distress stain as well as crackle accents. A few flowers were incorporated as I really wanted the flourish to be visible.


I loved the white poinsettia flowers. It complemented the flowers featured in the background paper.


Supplies

Paper: Webster’s Pages Waiting For Santa vellum, Country Estate and Paris Collection (digi)

Ink: Distress Ink old paper, Distress Stain walnut

Other: Kaisercraft wood flourish, Sweet Nothings collectables, These Days collectables, Scrap Matts flourish, Hooked on Craft poinsettia pack, Green Tara flowers, Martha Stewart floral vine deep edge punch and doily lace edge punch, Ranger crackle accents.
Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...