Saturday 24 March 2012

Just For You




I am sharing a card with you that is to thank some colleagues from work. I am following the JustRite Challenge #069 of a butterfly and soft spring colours as my guide.
Once I made the first card, I made three more! 


Card two...

Card three...


Card four....

Supplies:

Paper: Grace Taylor Vintage Collection

Stamps: JustRite Fancy Labels

Ink: Stampin’ Up Certainly Celery

Other: Kaisercraft paper blooms coconut, Spellbinders Nestabilities ovals large, small and labels 13,  Stampin’ Up tag punch small and large, paper doily, green nylon ribbon, bow easy.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I really like the soft colors you chose! Beautiful take on the challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, soothing colors! Perfect for the occasion! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I really like the doily behind the image! And such a great idea to make mulitples...great way to build up your card stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are really beautiful. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I like the soft pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and beautiful!!! Can see why you just made more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...