Saturday 28 April 2012

Roses Anyone?


For the main image, I stamped my image and used Stampin' Write markers as well as an aqua painter to watercolour the image. I placed my oval die over the section of the stamp that I wanted, then cut and layered from there.



Supplies:
Paper: Kaisercraft English Roses, DCWV brights, watercolour
Ink: Stampin' Up Stampin' write Markers bright, Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink
Stamp: Stampin' Up Elements of Style, JustRite Fancy Labels
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18 and Classic ovals large, Spellbinders Shapeabilities foliage, Hooked on Craft flowers, ribbon, Bow Easy, lace.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh how gorgeous.. I love the roses and the stamp is colored perfectly! Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...