Monday 28 May 2012

Spring theme - Garden of Paradise

Hi everyone. I am sharing a digital layout that I completed a few weeks ago. You might recognise this photo as being the photo I use in my blog. Yes, it is me. A few years ago I was fortunate enough to travel to Spain, France and Italy. This photo was taken the first day, fresh of the plane. We had an hour to kill before the hotel was ready.....30 hours from Sydney to Madrid!

Supplies:
Software: PSE8
Heritage Scrap English Garden, Brandy Murray Back Porch embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy, you are very clever doing digi as well as being a paper scrapper, Do you have a preference or do you enjoy both as much as each other... my goodness this is soo pretty, the photo is stunning, what gorgeous flowers, and the garland of flowers on your layout is really lovely..Love the inclusion of the bird cage wire too.. a really beautiful layout!! and how lovely to go overseas too!! I bet you would like to go back one day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy, I love it all. I change formats and hence my enjoyment grows. Digimis quicker and there is no mess involved. Also, you never run out of supplies. One thing with using Photoshop, if you don't use it, you lose it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...