Wednesday 6 June 2012

Happy '100 sketch challenge' to You!


Hello! The card I have just made is for the WMSC100- what an achievement!
I have completed several of the WMSCs and had to find the time to play along with their latest challenge.


Firstly, I used one of the labels 18 stamps and then added another layer by stamping the sentiment onto  another piece of cardstock. I used one of my favourite spellbinders dies to cut and emboss it. I added foam tape to each element to add dimension to each layer.


I crisscrossed some pink ribbon to add the side border. A flower, bow and a trinket pin were added to give it the girlie touch!

Supplies:

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Vintage labels 18 and Fancy Phrases

Ink: Colorbox Chalk Rose Coral

Paper: DCWV pastel, Nitwit Collections Thimbles'n'Threads

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 18, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Two, Hooked On Craft trinket pin and flower, Kaisercraft pearl flourish, Bow Easy, lace, ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all the gorgeous embellishments, the pretty lace, the gardenia, the gems.. just yummy! So romantic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is just so gorgeous, elegant and classy! Love the lace , pearls and the gingham. Well, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is stunning....I adore the lace, so gorgeous!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and that lace is just so elegant...reminds of the lace I used on my wedding dress. You can't go wrong with pearls either, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soo pretty Cathy, gingham and lace... so very feminine!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and beautiful! LOVE your wonderful gingham-lace take on the sketch - so sweet!
    Thanks for playing with us at Waltzing Mouse sketch challenge, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    Love that layered label with the fabulous flowers...
    and I die over that lace!
    A gorgeous take on the sketch...
    and so glad you could play and celebrate our 100th with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...