Wednesday 27 June 2012

Keep Calm

Hi everyone. The card I am sharing with you today is for the latest Shabby Tea Room challenge week #120 which has the theme 'Soft & Sweet'. The challenge requires you to that create a card or project inspired by the COLORS in the photo.



For the sweet theme, I used a cupcake on my card. I also wanted to use the 'Keep calm' sentiment...so popular at the moment.



Supplies:

Paper: DCWV pastel

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis squares, Floral Ovals, classic squares small, classic ovals small, Kaisercraft mini paper bloom and pearl, Hooked on Craft flower, EK Success small daisy punch, lace, ribbon, Bow easy.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy, this is so sweet and so funny! I love the sentiment, the framing, all the embellies and that adorable cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me laugh. I whole-heartedly support that sentiment. Such a sweet card, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and pretty card. Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...