Tuesday 2 October 2012

Just For You

Hello everyone. The card that I am sharing with you follows the latest sketch from The Sweet Stop. I decided to rotate the sketch to complete my design this week.

I wanted to work on my stamping techniques this week. In my centre rectangle, I stamped two flowers and used markers and a blender pen to add colour. I also used a background stamp to create the background.

I used a Memory Box die to die cut a gorgeous flourish. I layered some flowers and added my sentiment, along with a bow.





Supplies:

Stamp: Stampin' Up! Fifth Avenue Floral, En Francais and Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Ink: Stampin' Up! Soft Suede, Distress ink Walnut Stain, Stampin' Up! Stamp'n' Write markers, StazOn jet black

Paper: Pink Paislee London Market, Stampin' Up! watercolour paper and cardstock

Other: Spellbinders romantic rectangles and classic scallop, Memory Box Amira Flourish, Fiskars tag punch, Hooked on Craft flowers, Kaisercraft pearls, lace, seam binding, Bow Easy

Thanks for stopping by!







post signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cathy! Love the flowers, just lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the delicate flowers, the watercoloring... the paper is very pretty too. Great dies and embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft, vintage look of your card, Cathy! The flowers are so beautifully colored, and I love the die cut/floral embellishment! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...