Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas Spirit

Hello everyone! I am sharing a Christmas card that I have made following the Tic Tac Toe challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. For this challenge, you are asked to create a card or project inspired by the COLORS from the inspiration photo AND USING THE TIC TAC TOE TABLE CHOOSING ANY THREE IN A ROW!


The three choices I selected were doily-pearls/gems-sentiment.

I created a floral vine. I had bought some inexpensive table decorations from Spotlight and cut away the berries from the display. I incorporated some leaves and flowers together. I used a gold ink pad to add some vintage flair to the leaves and largest flower. I had some red pearls left over and added them onto some of the die cut foliage I had also added.





Supplies:

Paper: Stampin' Up! crumb cake, red and green cardstock, Kaisercraft 6" Christmas paper pad

Ink: Distress ink old paper, Versa Color gold

Other: Spellbinders nestabilities classic circles small and large, Hooked on Craft flowers, Kaisercraft Turtle Dove collectables and pearls, lace, paper doily, Martha Stewart branch punch.

Thanks for stopping by!







post signature

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So very pretty! Love the santa image and all the decorative touches with leaves, berries, and flowers! Beautiful doily and pearls, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cluster of flowers, Cathy! I love the santa image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful.. really festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so ... SO PRETTY, Cathy! I adore the vintage image and all those beautiful holiday embellishments you've added to your card this week ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous vintage card Cathy! Love your little floral creation and the sentiment is perfect. The pearls are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower spray, love the vintage image! Thanks for sharing your pretty Christmas card with us in TSTR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...