Sunday 16 December 2012

Cherish

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you a shabby chic card that I have created for the latest challenge from The Shabby Tea Room.  You are asked to create a card or project inspired by the colors of PINK, AQUA & SILVER and INCLUDE GLITTER!
When I saw the photo inspiration I immediately went to my Prima paper collections. One of my favourite collections is Fairy Belle. For this card I used three papers from the paper stack, they coordinate beautifully together.

Using a Prima frame, I selected the beautiful fairy image from one of the papers and attached it to the resin frame. After that I built up a panel which includes two punched paper borders with a top layer of lace. I played with this for a while as I wanted to place the image plus flowers on top of it.
I added some butterflies and a trinket pin that I made. I used some silver and clear beads in the pin. I also used some silver adhesive dots to add to the centre of the butterflies.
Finally, I stamped my sentiment and framed it with some nestabling.

Supplies:

Paper: Prima fairy Belle 6" paper stack

Stamp: Bobunny Enchanted

Ink: Momento tuxedo black

Other: Martha Stewart swirling lace, monarch butterfly and doily lace punches, Hooked on Craft flowers, Prima Shabby Chic treasure La Coeur and flowers, Spellbinders nestabilities classic ovals small and fancy tags three, Want 2 scrap nestabling fancy tags three, seam binding, lace and seam binding.

Thanks for stopping by!







post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful, your cards are mini masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing another gorgeous creation with us in the Shabby Tea Room! Very pretty card, love the image and shabby frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) what a pretty card! I adore the gorgeous blue flowers super sweet.

    vic

    http://handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! So soft and sweet. I hope you will stop by Word Art Wednesday real soon to play along with us and share your lovely creations!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card. Loving that frame!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...