Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Card

Hello everyone. The card I am sharing with you follows the latest sketch from The Sweet Stop. I really liked the look of this sketch as I could see a potential Christmas card resulting from it!


I started by stamping an ornament and also the background circle with a script background stamp. I inked the edges to add a vintage look.

I selected some coordinating paper, lace and then decorated my bauble using some fronds from a punch plus some holly decorations. I stamped and matted my sentiment and voila - done!
This sketch was easy to follow and my card was made in approx one hour (which is short for me!)
Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Twig and Berry 6 1/2" paper pad

Stamp: Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes and En Francais, Kaisercraft Merry Christmas

Ink: Distress Ink Old Paper, Momento Rhubarb Stalk and Jet Black, Stampin' Up! Soft Suede

Other: Spellbinders standard circles small and impressabilities fleur de lis, Martha Stewart branch punch, Kaisercraft pearls, Stampin' Up! framelits holiday ornaments, lace, holly pieces, red ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage colors! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how elegant Cathy. Love the pretty ornament, the papers... the lace looks lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...