Sunday 23 December 2012

Let's Celebrate

Hello everyone! I am sharing a Shabby Chic card with you today that I created following the challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. You are asked to create a card or project inspired by the photo using PINK, AQUA, WHITE/CREAM and GLITTER!

Well, I wanted to try a technique for making flowers. I created the pink chiffon flower that you can see in my card. I die cut 6 circles, cut between 4-5 times into each to create petals. I then held each circle above a candle and it curls the edge. I finished the flowers by die cutting a small circle out of felt, securing all layers with a few stitches and then completing it by adding a silver centre. So easy to do and so pretty!

Here are some more close ups.....

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Paper pad, Kaisercard musk and coconut, DCWV brights stack

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Just Because set and elegant frames

Ink: Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Momento tuxedo black

Other: Spellbinders classic ovals small, floral ovals, scalloped ovals large, standard circles large and fancy framed tags one, Die-namics vintage flourish, Memory Box Amira flourish, Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft mini paper blooms, Zva Creative pearl flourish, chiffon, jewel centre and lace.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just stunning! I love your layering and diecuts. The flowers gorgeous, Cathy this is a fav! Thanks for sharing it was us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful! Congrats on the Honorable Mention from the Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...