Sunday 30 December 2012

Pretty Cameo


Hello everyone. Todays card is probably my last for the year with more to follow of course. I have selected a sketch from The Sketchy Challenges to follow.

I have had a Spellbinders die (still in the packet) waiting for the right moment to be used. When I found this sketch I knew it would be perfect. The die is of course the marvelous squares die.

I decided that I wanted to go with pink. I road tested some of my inks and found one which worked well with my papers (unfortunately it has photographed paler than what it actually is). I stamped and layered all with various Spellbinder dies. I created a bow and added some flowers.




Supplies:

Stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps Cameo To Go and Florentine Frippery

Ink: Momento Angel Pink

Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Pastel Basics paper pack

Other:

Spellbinders nestabilities classic ovals large, floral ovals and marvelous squares, Hooked on Craft flowers, Kaisercraft pearls and ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Cathi! Love the pink, and the layers are divine! Thanks for coming by my blog too!! Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cathy, this is such a gorgeous card. Love the soft color scheme and elegant flower and ribbon. Great design!!! Hope you have a wonderful and happy new year. Love & hugs.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...