Thursday 27 December 2012

Smile

Hello again. I am sharing a card with you that follows a sketch from Mojo Monday.

For this card, I really wanted to do some colouring. I selected a floral stamp from JustRite and I used my Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen to colour in the image.

After that, I stamped a frame and added a doily. I used foam tape between each layer to add some dimension.
I used some lace to form the top border. I die cut two flourishes, added some flowers as well as a sentiment.

Supplies:

Stamp: JustRite Medallions and Banners and Vintage Rose Medallions

Ink: Stampin' Write markers subtles collection, StazOn Jet Black, Distress ink Victorian Velvet

Paper: Stampin' Up! watercolour paper, Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings paper pad

Other: Spellbinders nestabilities classic ovals small and lacey ovals, Die-namics fancy flourish, Hooked on Craft flowers, Fiskars 1.5" tag punch, lace and paper doily

Thanks for stopping by!







post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi..This is so pretty Cathy! All the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a fantastic 2013. Thanks for your support and kind comments. I am truly appreciative.

      Delete
  2. I think your card is just so sweet. Love the flowers,die cuts and doily , the lace goes so well with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is so beautiful! Just scrumptious! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty...love all the flowers, die cuts, and doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...