Tuesday 15 January 2013

Adorable

Hello everyone. I am sharing a layout that I have completed for my brother's album. In this layout, I used a number of chipboard elements. I covered each with gesso before either painting or inking.
I used a stylus and my ScorPal to create the grid pattern on my background paper. I inked up a blending tool and worked my way around the page to make the scored lines stand out.

Supplies:

Paper: Bella J'adore paperz (collection), Stampin' Up! very vanilla and baja breeze

Ink: Colorbox chestnut roan, distress ink old paper, Stampin' Up! wild wasabi and old olive

Other: Scrapmatts floral design, hinges and clocks, Martha Stewart swirling lace, deep edge floral vine and monarch butterfly punches, Prima flowers lady godivas cococnut, Dusty Attic dusty bloom smokey bloom, Hoooked on Craft flowers and leaves, Kaisercraft bloom coconut, Webster's pages Western Romance storyteller, Distrezz it all, doily.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a beautiful layout.. love the colors and the punched edges look wonderful too.. love the embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning LO with such amazing details!! I tried to follow with Google connect, but it didn't seem to be working, so I followed with Facebook. Your work is so lovely!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...