Monday 28 January 2013

Best Friends Forever

Hello everyone. I am sharing with you a card that I have made using JustRite stamps. The latest challenge from JustRite Stampers is 'Anything Goes.' You are asked to create something with one of your FAVORITE stamp set(s) and tell us WHY it is your favorite.


I have slowly been building a collection of JustRite stamps and am really drawn to their versatililty in being able to combine different sets within a project. I also like the fact that they are compatible with Spellbinders dies. I love shabby chic/vintage designs and JustRite have so many sets that offer the possibility to create such cards/projects. To decide which set/s was my favourite was difficult. After having a look at my cards, I looked at what stamp sets I have used a lot in my cards and I discovered that it was in fact was the Vintage Ovals Labels and Heart to Heart sets. You can combine the older sets with the newer sets so easily.

Supplies:

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Heart to Heart set and Vintage Ovals Labels

Ink: Stampin' Up! baja brezze, Versfine onyx black

Paper: Kaisercraft Le Chateau Collection

Other: Spellbinders nestabilities labels thirteen and classic ovals large, Zva Creative pearls, Kaisercraft paper bloom, Stampin' Up! baja breeze seam binding, Hooked on Craft trinket pin, lace.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Wowww so beautiful and elegant!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soft, pretty and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. I really like the soft colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I am a big JustRite fan also! I love the colors and stamps you chose:beautiful work!

    hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW -- this card is simply EXQUISITE -- I really LOVE all your gorgeous details here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love all the bling on this simple yet elegant card! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The elegance of this card is amazing. I love the soft colours with the pop of black.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful. I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and elegant, I just love this! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...