Thursday 17 January 2013

Forget Me Not

Hello everyone! I am sharing a card with you that follows a sketch from the JustRite Stampers latest challenge.

My card was dictated by my papers. I have recently purchased some lovely papers from Meg's Garden. They have so many beautiful shabby chic/vintage papers in their collections and I really wanted to use them. When going through my stamp collection, the Violette Vintage Labels set was perfect!

I stamped a label image onto watercolour paper and I used my Stampin' Up! markers and blending tool  to colour it in. I also used the Scrolled Vine background stamp as part of one of the banners.





Supplies:

Paper: Meg's Garden Forget Me Not, Stampin' Up! watercolour paper

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Scrolled Vine background stamp, Violette Vintage Labels

Ink: Stampin' Up! markers, Distress ink weathered wood, Memento tuxedo black

Other: JustRite vintage labels and banner die, Green Tara flowers, Dusty Attic dusty in bloom smokey blue, Prima petal pins pearls and distressing tool, cheese cloth, seam binding, lace and doily

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful card, I love the stamp which you have colored in so wonderfully, love blue, my fav color... love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy,
    your Card is soooooooooooo beautiful.
    GREAT!!!
    Sorry, I'm German. :-)
    Liebe Grüße Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING. Those papers are beautiful, your coloring is perfect, and I absolutely love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning! I saw this card on SB.com and thought it would be perfect for the JR challenge LOL,,,,now I see it WAS for the JR challenge! Gorgeous stamping and beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So regal! The papers and embellishments are a great compliment to those stamps! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS card and perfect color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...