Sunday 20 January 2013

Nature Garden

Hello everyone! I've had a fabulous weekend catching up with family and friends...one of my last chances before school goes back (time really flies). My sister gave me some goodies...some gorgeous Prima papers. I was really touched that she researched what I would like...checking my blog as well as Etsy and she came up with some really beautiful collections. In todays card, I have used papers from the Nature Garden Collection which is absolutely gorgeous and I have also followed the Mojo Monday sketch.

I used a butterfly stamp from JustRite and used my Stampin' Up! markers to colour it in. I also stamped a border stamp with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I repeated this process with a labels stamp, to continue the white detail.


I added my border and then my final embellishments.

Supplies:

Paper: Prima Nature Garden Collection 6" paper stack, Stampin' Up! watercolour paper

Stamp: JustRite Stampers classic scallop border one, Botanical Butterflies and Easter Blessings

Ink: Stampin' Up! markers, Staz On jet black, Distress ink antique linen, Versamark

Other: Spellbinders edgeabilities classic scallop and standard circles small, JustRite  nested oval medallion labels, Prima flower, Hooked on Craft flowers, Memory Box Amira flourish, Stampin' Up! white embossing powder, Martha Stewart lace doily punch, lace.

Thanks for stopping by!






post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant card. Love the beautiful color scheme. Hope you have a great weekend! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,lovely papers, and yes school will be back before we know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely!That's one of my favorite stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...