Friday 11 January 2013

You're So Sweet


Hello everyone. Today I am sharing a card with you that I have created using some gorgeous Pion Design papers. I have been a huge fan of their range, due to to shabby chic/vintage feel in all of their ranges. My cards design follows the sketch from Mojo Monday.

I replaced some elements (but not too much). I used some banners instead of the rectangles. I stamped a sentiment from JustRite Stampers and embellished with some flowers.

Supplies:

Paper: Pion Designs From My heart II 6x6, Kaisercraft ballet, Stampin'Up! very vanilla

Stamp: JustRite Stampers You're So Sweet

Ink: Distress ink Victorian Velvet

Other: Spellbinders marvelous squares, classic squares small and lacey circles, Martha Stewart punch branch, Kaisercraft pearls, Hooked on Craft flowers, creme ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the flowers.
    Everything is so romantic and soft looking.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cathy, this is such a fabulous card. Love your choice of designer paper and gorgeous flower arrangement. Great take on Mojo's sketch... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...