Wednesday 13 February 2013

A Gift For You

Hello everyone! I am sharing another card with you. I am loving label stamps at the moment and just love colouring in (must be my Primary School Teacher hat)! My card follows the latest challenge from The Ribbon Reel. You are asked to create a card / project inspired by the photo using YELLOW & PINK plus RIBBON & FLOWER & LACE/TWINE.

Yellow is not a colour I use often and really struggle with it. My design began with my papers. I bought a lot of Pion Design papers in the school holidays and luckily had some that had touches of yellow and pink. I went through my stamps and decided a labels stamp would be the way to go.

I stamped my image onto some watercolour paper. I used some SU! markers and a blending pen to colour it in. I inked the edges with Antique linen and added some pearls to the centre of the flowers. I used some complimentary yellow floral paper and die cut it. I inked the edges and layered it with foam tape for dimension. I used my new Couture Creations fleur de frame die, and cut up a doily and added it to the label. Some flowers, bow, lace and pearl sprays complete my card.

Supplies:

Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Pion Design For Mother Collection

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Violette Vintage Labels

Ink: SU! markers, Staz On Jet Black ink, Distress ink Antique Linen

Other: Spellbinders labels twenty and classic ovals small, Couture Creations Fleur de Frame, JustRite Vintage Label and Banner dies, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Petaloo Canterbury roses, Prima flowers and distressing tool, Vivaldi pearl spray, paper doily, lace, ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!






post signature

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...