Sunday 24 March 2013

Happy Easter

Hello everyone. I am back with another Easter card to share with you. For this card I have followed a sketch from The Sweet Stop and a colour inspiration from Scrapbook Boutique.

This was a quick and simple card to make. Once I worked out what my papers were things came together so easily. I selected papers from Pion Design and coordinated the elements from there. I selected a vintage Easter image and framed it with Spellbinders Timeless rectangle. I inked the edges of my papers and machines around each. To add more pink, I die cut a flourish and added some flowers. I selected a simple sentiment and added it to my card. Again I used foam tape between my layers to add dimension.

Supplies: 

Stamp: Stampin' Up! Teeny Tine Sentiments

Ink: Versafine vintage sepia, walnut stain distress ink

Paper: Pion Design Fairytale of Spring, Stampin' Up! very vanilla

Other: Spellbinders timeless rectangles, Memory Box Quinn flourish, Hooked on Craft flowers, Petaloo Forget Me Nots pink.

Thanks for stopping  by!





post signature

11 comments:

  1. Очень нежная и праздничная открытка! Мне нравится!
    С теплом, Елена

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Easter is around the corner, loving your card, so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your image used here and your choice of paper is perfect! Who wouldn't love to receive such a beauty?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant design, your subtle colours look amazing!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a beautiful card. I love the vintage style image. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that Spellbinders Die is delicious! I want it!!! Beautiful use of dies and flowers Cathy - a really gorgeous shabby chic card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a What an absolutely lovely and elegant Easter card, Cathy! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful vintage look on your pretty Easter card, Cathy! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, delicate card using this pretty Die Cathy! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...