Tuesday 18 June 2013

Exciting News to Share - Kaisercraft Design Team 2013-2014

Hello everyone! I am so happy to announce that I have been accepted to be part of the Kaisercraft Design Team for 2013-2014. You can read the blog post here.

As part of round two in the selection process, we were asked to complete cards, layouts and an off the page project using the collections they sent. I created a set of three mixed media canvases as part of my submission. I enjoyed creating the canvases and am enjoying the mixed media experience.

I am still getting used to the idea that I will be part of an amazing team. Am nervous and excited all the same.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Big congrats, Cathy! Well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Cathy, you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you, Cathy! I'm on the design team for Oxford Impressions stamps--this is my seocnd year. It's such a fun and sometimes stressful (good stressful) challenge! You will be amazing. Can't wait to see all your creations. Congratulations!
    Laura from sundayview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy!! Congrats! How amazing is that! Have fun: I can't wait to see your designs with their wonderful products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big congratulations Cathy...I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations using kaiser.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...