Friday 2 August 2013

Baby Birl Card and Box


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you a card and box set that I have made using papers and collectables from the Kaisercraft Bundle of Joy Collection. I am entering these creations into the challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. You are asked to create a BABY CARD OR PROJECT FOR A BOY OR GIRL inspired by the photo!


I bought the coordinating collectables and stamps because they were too gorgeous to resist! It really helps to have options when creating a card or project.

I used Spellbinders labels four and decorative labels four to create my main focal image of my card. I used foam tape to add dimension to these layers.


Once I completed that I added....title butterfly, lace, flowers, bow and flourish.




I really enjoyed making the card which was bulky so then came the box!




Supplies:

Card

Kaisercraft Products: Bundle of Joy paper pad, Kaisercard weave ballet, Kaisercraft Bundle of Joy Collectables girl, Paper Bloom Fairy Floss, Mini Paper bloom coconut, elegant rhinestone flourish antique rose

Other: Spellbinders gold labels four and labels four, Stampin' Up! very vanilla, , Martha Stewart flourish lace punch, seam binding, lace.

Box

Kaisercraft Products: Bundle of Joy Collection Crib, Bundle of Joy Collectables girl, Kaisercard weave ballet, paper bloom fairy floss, mini paper bloom fairy floss and coconut, pearls.

Other: Seam binding, daisy trim, doily, Martha Stewart flourish lace punch.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project!! Love both, the box and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, you have left me speechless! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really exquisite cards, and the way you incorporated the collectables .... they look sooooo pretty Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cathy! What a gorgeous project! I love the pretty pink gingham background and beautiful butterfly! All the layers look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...