Monday 19 August 2013

Dress Form Tag


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you a Dress Form Tag that I have created. This week I am a GDT for The Shabby Tea Room.  This week the theme is 'Material Girl’ and you are asked to create a card/project inspired by the colors in the photo and include fabric.

 As you know I adore paper dresses and dress forms. To create my form, I used a Tim Holtz die and to create the dress I used a template from Tara's Craft Studio. I used some lace to create an overlay on top of the skirt. I also created a fabric flower. I am working on a tutorial of how to make it and it will be up soon.

Here are some close ups...





Supplies:

Paper: Prima Divine 6" paper pad, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla

Template: Pleated Skirt and Top Template Tara's Craft Studio

Other: Sizzix Sewing Room bigz die, Cheery Lynn doily die French Pastry, Kaisercraft pearl strip champagne, white lace, Kaisercraft pearls snow, seam binding, Stampin' Up! antique brads, fabric, Manor House Creations leaves small, Prima flowers encore A, cherry blossoms, rose buds, ribbon, eyelets.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love dress forms too, and this looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Cathy! Love the fancy dressform all dolled up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! what a BEAUTIFUL tag it is Cathy... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, Cathy! I love everything you did with this. That dress form die is very versatile, huh? Love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh the details in this is amazing ... such a beautiful way to dress up a dress form!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...