Monday 11 November 2013

Kaisercraft ~ The Looking Glass Collection ~ Wardrobe

Hello everyone. Today I would like to share with you a Kaisercraft beyond the page item which I created using papers from The Looking Glass Collection. The process of constructing my project required me to dry fit all of the pieces so that I could plan which papers to go where. My design is as follows:

Doors - Ace
Drawers - Alice
Sides, top and back arch - Cheshire Cat
Inside - Alice and Mad Hatter.

After planning the papers, I used a lead pencil and labeled each part so that I would know which piece is for what and also if it were an outside or inside piece.

I have learnt that makeup sponges are great to use when painting the edges and large areas. I used black paint to coat the back, edges and underside of the shelves.

Top view.....





Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft blog to see what other wonderful creations the other designers have made with this wonderful collection!




Kaisercraft Products:  Wardrobe Storage SB2245, The Looking Glass Collection : Ace P1343, Cheshire Cat P1338, Alice P1336, Mad Hatter P1339, Kaisercolour Black KC031, Kaisercard Weave Robin Egg CD170, Paper Blooms Sage F632, Mini Paper Blooms Sage F649, Mini Paper Blooms Black F661, Wooden Flourish Ornate Plates FL551, Kaisercraft Ink Pad Black IP719, Rhinestone Strips Black BR947, Pearls Black BR211

Other: Satin, Bo Bunny trinket, feathers, Blossoms mini pearl spray, Cheery Lynn doily French pastry , Fanciful Flourish and small exotic butterfly w/angel wings, Memory Box Tiffany frame, Amira flourish, Diamonte brads.


Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Cathy, I love those papers for your little cupboard.. and the top decoration looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful project, looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project!! Love every detail!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...