Monday 6 January 2014

Kaisercraft ~Spring Bloom ~

Hello everyone. Today I would like to share with you a lantern that I have decorated using papers and products from Kaisercraft's Spring Bloom Collection. This lantern is also a Kaisercraft item which is available as well. Usually, I label all of the bits when creating BTP items and for some reason I didn't with this project. Lesson learnt.....label all of the bits! I made so many errors BUT my cover ups look beautiful! As a result I used more flowers than what I had intended to use and I love the overall effect. I think the flowers really make it.

I have a lot of close ups for you to see......





Supplies:




Kaisercraft Products: Spring Bloom Collection Jonquil P1392, Peony P1394, Spring Bloom Collectables CT781, Lantern SB2278, Paper Blooms Coconut F627, Mini Paper Blooms Coconut F644, Paper Bloom Sage F632, Mini Paper Blooms Sage F649, Mini Paper Bloom Coral F667, Wooden Flourishes Ornate Locks FL537, Wooden Flourishes Magical Butterflies FL341, Kaisercolour White KC001, Kaisercard Weave Forest 


Other: Lace, Diamond Stickles, SU! White Embossing Powder, Floral Stem Wrap Tape, Manor House Leaves, Floral Wire, Nylon Ribbon, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Bronze Key Charm, Hemp Cord.

Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft blog to see what the other DT have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
 





post signature

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...