Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mixed Media Butterfly Canvas ~ Kaleidoscope Collection ~ Kaisercraft





Hello everyone. Today I would like to share a mixed media canvas using Kaisercraft's Kaleidoscope Collection. I absolutely LOVE it! Did you know that Kaisercraft is on Instagram. To view more steps on how I created this canvas click here.

Meanwhile, here are some close ups......






I'll have two more projects to share with you tomorrow from this collection.




Kaisercraft Products: Kaleidoscope Collection – Decoupage P1464, Impasto P1466, Sticker Sheet Butterflies SS225, Collectables CT788, Clear Stamps Kaleidoscope CS168, Paper Bloom Olive F633,  Clear Stamps Script CS752, Kaisercolour Green Grass KC027, Kaisercolour Sea Breeze KC043, Kaisercolour Raw Umber KC032


Other: Stazon Jet Black, Mod Podge, Twine, Jute, Faber Castel Gelatos Lime and Black Licorice, 8x10” Canvas

Thanks for stopping by!
 



post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is my fav collection with this release.. love those butterflys, it makes a lovely canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous canvas! I love the butterflies! so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, this canvas is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the colors and everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific canvas! I want to feature your project for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. We'll be featuring butterflies next week. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The post featuring your project will credit you & link back to your blog and the Kaisercraft product used as well. If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...