Friday 27 June 2014

Kaisercraft ~ Dream Big Collection ~ Beyond The Page

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing two projects using Kaisercraft's Dream Big Collection. The first is a Horizontal Drawer Unit which I decorated using papers and elements from the Collectables. here are some close ups...


Kaisercraft Products: Dream Big Collection – Happiness P1541, Dreaming P1537, Collectables CT797, Paper Blooms Sunset F634, Mini paper Blooms Sunset F651, Kaisercard Weave Fern CD118, Kaisercolour Orange KC007


Other: Doily, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish.


“Teacher Appreciation Gifts” 

My second are a collection of items that I have named teacher appreciation gifts. I have decorated a clip board and decorated a post it note pad, using elements and the papers from this collection. Here are some more close ups...

If you plan to make the clipboard a practical gift, ensure you seal the top layer including the collectables with a layer of mod podge. This ensures that everything is in place and is protected. As I am a primary school teacher I use so many post it notes.....so the decorated post it notes holder would be such a practical end of year gift for me...actually both gifts would be warmly appreciated!



Kaisercraft Products: Dream Big Collection Happiness P1541, Illusions P1545, Collectables CT797, Kaisercolour Orange KC007.

Other: Wooden Clip Board, Post It Notes, Pencil, Mod Podge.

Stop by the Kaisercraft Blog to see what the other DT have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
 



post signature
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...