Monday 23 June 2014

Kaisercraft ~ Something Blue Collection ~ Plus a Farewell


Hello everyone. Today I would like share two things. This week I am sharing my final creations that I have made as a Design Team member for Kaisercraft. I was stunned and shocked when I made the team last year. It was such an honour and a dream of mine to be part of such a team....I have loved every second of it!

Today I am sharing a layout using papers and embellishments from The Something Blue Collection. It has so many beautiful journaling cards that capture sentiments that are perfect for weddings and engagements.









Kaisercraft Products:  Something Blue Collection True Love P1522, Sweet Love P1526, Love Story P1520, Collectables CT795, Kaisercard Weave Elephant Ears CD104, Elegant Pearl Flourish Latte PL508, Wooden Flourishes Chandelier FL323, Paper Blooms Butter Cream F629


Other: Martha Stewart Flower Bed Punch, Doily, Bella Organza Brad, Spellbinders Grand Circles, Shapeabilities D-lites Love Locket and Flourish Trim

Love Card




Kaisercraft Products: Something Blue Collection Paper pad PP939, Collectables CT795, Lace Pack Natural EM928, Mini Paper Blooms Honey F645, Paper Blooms Honey F628


Other: JustRite Nested Oval Medallion Labels, Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty Eight and Floral Ovals, Key Charm, 

Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft blog to see what the other DT have created.

As always,
Thanks for stopping by!
 
post signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...