Tuesday 1 July 2014

Meg's Garden Design Team


Hello everyone! Today I would like to share with you that I am joining the Meg's Garden Design Team. I am absolutely thrilled to be joining this team. The design team include:

NEW MEMBERS:


Patti Senter   USA
Linda Dudziak  Poland
Angela Johnson    AU
Cathi O'Neill    Ireland  
Nicole Doiron    Canada
Veronika Galenka    RU
Suzanne Crowther    AU
Irit Shalom    Israel
Marzena Ziuziakowska  Poland
Kaori Fujimoto    Japan
Cathy McGrath    AU
Miriam Hagger    AU  

Continuing on the Design Team:

Adriana Bolzon
Annette Gearside
Marg Mufsud
Kerry-Jean Watson
Sue Smyth
Denise Boddey
Nupur Patel
Helen Wallace-Guest Designer

I have used papers from Meg's Garden before. Here are two projects that I have shared previously....

I cannot wait to get started and to share my new creations with you all!

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...