Thursday 31 July 2014

Remember This Moment

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a circular easel card that I have made. It follows the latest challenge from The Shabby Tea Room. You are asked to create a ROUND card or project inspired by photo using GREEN, PINK, A FLOURISH and/or BLING AND FLOWERS.
Here are some close ups....


Supplies:

Kaisercraft Be-YOU-tiful paperpad and Collectables, Kaisercraft mini paper blooms olive and Pearls hot pink, Green Tara flowers, Spellbinders foliage, Grand Circles and Grand Stately Circles, Memory Box Scrollwork and Catalina Wreath.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Cathy, I love your card!!! It is stunning. I haven't made an easel card yet. I don't know why, but I'm thinking this may just be my inspiration. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! gorgeous paper and blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cathy, This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and elegant card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...