Wednesday 9 July 2014

Shabby Chic Card


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing another card with you. I've been busy using supplies that I've had in my stash for a while and it feels great! Sometimes you forget the hidden treasures that hidden away in the back of a drawer and it feels like Christmas! I've followed the sketch from Mojo Monday to complete this card as well.

I really liked this sketch. I pulled out some lace, pearls, flowers and printed an image from Pinterest to complete my card. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the decorative border to frame my card. I used foam to add dimension to the image as well as to the pink centre panel.



Supplies:

My Minds Eye London Market, Martha Stewart Vintage Doily, Prima Le Mia Flowers, Green Tara Roses, Hug Snug Seam Binding Lyric Rose, Kaisercraft Pearl Flourish, Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh such a pretty and feminine card, love the rose and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Gorgeous old fashion picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW lovely creation with the soft colors and lace. Very romatic vintage style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...