Friday 18 July 2014

So Proud of You

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a card with you that follows the latest sketch from Cardabilities.

I love to make cards and I try to have cards with a range of sentiments so that I have the right card for the right moment!

I added some cheese cloth to add some softness to the paper and to the flowers....
I used some foam tape to add dimension to the dies and to the sentiment. This was a lovely sketch and I really enjoyed making this card!

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Bee-YOU-tiful paper pad

Stamp: Kaisercraft: Mini Clear Stamp Proud

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Other: Spellbinders Labels Four and Gold Labels Four, Kaisercraft Pears Rose, Cheery Lynn Small Exotic Butterflies w/angel wings, Poppy Stamps Lorelai Leaf, Die-namics fishtail flag stax, Memory Box Forget Me Not Stem, Green Tara Flowers, Cheese Cloth.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

7 comments:

  1. Very lovely card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.
    Kissies

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful, elegant and delicate, congratulations.

    http://scrap-alba.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card - so romantic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...