Wednesday 12 November 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone! I've finally started to make some Christmas cards! My card follows a sketch from Retro sketches which you can see below.

I love vintage cards so I went with a paper collection that is vintage. I also spent a bit of time creating my poinsettia using my Susan's Garden tool kit. I used my Spellbinders die to die cut the petals and used some gold beads for the centres.

I also dis some machine stitching to define some of may papers. I didn't ink or distress the edges this time round.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft St Nicholas Paper Collection

Other: Spellbinders Marvelous Squares and Layered Poinsettia, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Gold Beads, Lace, SU! Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Cathy, I love this card!!!! It has so much going on, Just beautiful. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card. LOVE the patterned papers and the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the vintage look, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...