Saturday 22 November 2014

Merry Christmas

 
Hello everyone. Today I would like to share with you a layout that I have made this week. I am making an album for my brother and thought I would kick start it by using one of the Christmas photos that I have of my siblings when they were little. I have used Kaisercraft's Christmas Carol collection for this project. 


I really wanted to have a lot of foliage on the left and spent a bit of time figuring out how to achieve this. Using the papers, I made two poinsettias using  Spellbinders die. I also added some Kaisercraft paper blooms that coordinate with the papers to add to the cluster.

I also added some punched branches using two tones of green using scraps from the paper collection to add depth to the cluster. I layered some flourishes in there as well.

I have a Memory Box winterberry spring die which I used, but added some pearls to to make it stand out. At the end, I added some foam stamens to fill in the gaps.

I used one of the Collectables from the paper collection as my title and added a die cut box from Memory Box along with a rhinestone.

I inked the edges of all of my pieces using distress ink and machined stitched as well, just add to add some extra definition. I used some Kaisercraft pearls as my centres of both of my poinsettias.

Supplies:
Paper: Kaisercraft Christmas Carol and Collectables

Ink: Distress Ink Brished Corduroy

Other: Memory Box Winterberry Sprig, Crisp Bows and Whimsical Flourish, Martha Stewart Branch Punch and Cherish, Sullivans Branch Punch, Kaisercraft Rhinestone Flourish Ice, Pearls Red, Paper Blooms Cranberry and Olive, Vivaldi Foam Spray Stamens, Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Clockwork, Doily, Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax, Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature




2 comments:

  1. Well this layout certainly looks wonderful so I am sure the album will be stunning.. love all the foliage on the side and great photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. Love the flower cluster and that's a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...