Wednesday 4 March 2015

Butterfly Garden

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share with you a layout that I have made using papers from The Butterfly Collection. I have created a background that has mixed media elements but also has some touches to compliment the beautiful butterflies as well.

Firstly I used a Crafters Workshop Mini Ledger template and randomly applied it it over the background with modelling paste. Next I sprayed Distress Spray  Faded Jeans over it. I also spritzed some water over it which helped the ledger template pop. The circular frame is Spellbinders Grand Circles die cut with chipboard. I altered it by using Distress Stain in Walnut stain then dabbed some turquoise paint over it in random spots.

There is a  lovely cut and create page which I used to compliment my photo....butterflies, ephemera, tickets etc

Even though it is a masculine/boy page, flowers still work. I combined different sized flowers along with a metal embellishment to create this floral cluster.

I was really drawn to this quote which is one of many featured on the cut and create paper.
In the top corner of my layout, I combined several elements to tie my design together. I also did some random stamping of text on the background as well.

Meg's Garden Supplies

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great week!

post signature






2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. I love the navy blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVE the hints of blues you have been adding to your pages!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...