Sunday 9 August 2015

Two Cards to Share ~ Meg's Garden ~ The Forgotten Meadows

Hello everyone! I have two cards to share with you using The Forgotten Meadows papers from Meg's Garden. I created quite a number of projects with them now...they are so versatile and gorgeous!
This card was quite easy to construct. I used a Spellbinders die and lots of dimensional foam tape to add dimension to each on my layers.
I chose flowers that would compliment the main focal image which was a left over from a previous project.

For my second card, I used one of the ATC sized ephemera cards as a ler and built up my design around it.

I stamped my sentiment on some of the design paper, and used the coordinating die to cut it out. The stamp is from JustRite.


I did have some layers in this card. I inked and distressed all of my edges using walnut stain distress ink.

Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping  by!

post signature








3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...