Sunday 20 March 2016

Happy Easter


Hello everyone! I have been very busy making Easter cards. I cannot believe that Easter is next week. I bought this stamp a little while ago and decided that after a stressful day, I would do some copic colouring.







Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Vintage Summer, X-Press It blending paper

Stamp: Penny Black Me and My Bunny, Tim Holtz Crazy Talk

Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black

Other: Lace, hemp, Green Tara Flowers, Martha Stewart Rose Leaf Punch, La La Land Open Leaf Flourish, Spellbinders Oval Floral, Scallop Scissors, Wink Of Stella Clear.

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cathy and the image and design are wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card,gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely sweet card, and I cant believe it is Easter next weekend either.. the days are flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet Easter card!! Love the little girl with the bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...