Thursday 22 December 2016

Creative Chemistry 101 ~ Day Two ~

Hello everyone! A little while ago, I purchased the Creative Chemistry 101 class and enjoyed watching all of the tutorials and learning all of the properties of distress etc. Last night I decided that I would make a start and commence the class...and boy did I have fun! I had placed an order of some materials earlier in the term as I had planned to complete the course in the school holidays.

Day Two has three techniques using distress inks. The longest part for me was locating a stamp in my stash that was a solid image! I managed to find a Stampin' Up! stamp that I had in my stash- crisis averted and creating continued.

To create my tags, I used Ranger cardstock and die cut them using ranger manilla cardstock. I already had some #8 kraft tags in my stash.


As the class is full of techniques, you receive printouts that you can add to the back of your tags for reference. I also added the colours of my distress inks as well.

Supplies:

Paper: Ranger manilla cardstock, Ranger Kraft Tag size #8, Distress watercolor paper

Dies:  Tim Holtz Tag Collection

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Upsy Daisy, Tim Holtz Urban Chic

Ink: Distress twisted citron, mermaid lagoon, ground espresso, wilted violet (tag 1)
victorian velvet, milled lavender, bundled sage, frayed burlap, gathered twigs, tumbled glass (tag 2)
mustard seed, cracked pistachio, ground espresso, mermaid lagoon, seedless preserves (tag 3)

Thanks for stopping by!









1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I need to do some exploring with my inks and blending.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...