Monday 16 January 2017

Creative Chemistry Tags

Hello everyone! I have been watching the Tim Holtz sneak peaks for Creativation and boy are there some amazing products coming our way! It also motivated me to continue with my CC101 tag making, so today I am sharing my creations for Day 3 and 4.

The above tag was my completed tag for day 3. I was unable to complete the other two tags as I don't own alcohol inks, however I enjoyed the reflections stamping no the less.

The next tag is watercolouring with reinkers....

layered misting....

and finally custom stamp pad technique.





I am really enjoying creating these tags and I am certainly glad that I have signed up to do it. I have more tags to share very soon!







2 comments:

  1. Tags are a great way to create on a smaller scale but the techniques are no less interesting and fun.. these tags look great.. i look forward to seeing more of them... keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the colors in the globe and books!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...