Monday 6 March 2017

You're Fabulous

Hello everyone! I have a one layered card to share today. It's eventually going to be part of a gift set of cards that I plan to make. I purchased this layering flamingo set and hadn't had a chance to play with it.

This card was very simple to make. I used the stamps plus the coordinating die to create the main image. The background is a Tim Holtz  stamp .

Supplies:

Stamp and Die: Hero Arts Color Layering Flamingo

Ink: Hero Arts Shadow soft pink, soft blossom and pale tomato, Hero Hues black (flamingo)

Background:  Tim Holtz Brushstrokes
Ink: Hero Arts shadow ink soft pool, tide pool and Altenew mango smoothie

Grass: Hero Arts Lime Green and Simon Says Stamp Green leaf

Die: Die-namics Postage stamp stax

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...