Wednesday 19 April 2017

Flamingo Wreath Card

Hello everyone! I hope that you had a lovely Easter with your loved ones. Today I am sharing a card with you that was a birthday card that I made for someone who absolutely loves flamingos! I also dug deep into my stash to create the floral wreath which frames it as well.

I started my wreath by using a circular stamp and then I pulled out any floral and foliage stamps that I owned and stamped away. It was very easy to do once I had found the stamps that I needed. I used a wink of stella clear pen to highlight some of the flowers in the wreath.

Supplies:

Stamp: Hero Arts Color Layering Flamingo and Die

Paper: Strathmore Smooth

Dies: My Favourite Things Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames

Ink: Flamingo Hero Arts Soft Pink, Soft Blossom and Ultra Pink
Wreath: Gero Arts Green Hills, Grape Juice, Field Greens, Soft Blossom, Ultra Pink, Altenew Warm Sunshine

Other: MISTI, Wink Of Stella Clear, Foam Tape

Stamps: 49 and Market Gabi's Circle Stitch Stamp Set, Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue and Baroque motifs, Grant Archival Christina Re, Design a Flower set Practical Publishing

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and inspiring. I've had a flamingo die and had not used it. This gives me a push to cut it out and try something with it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, love the pink flamingo! and the floral wreath too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...