Wednesday 2 August 2017

Christmas Step Card ~ Kaisercraft

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be able to share with you my projects as part of my latest design team. I didn't announce it on my blog, as it was done over on my Facebook pages. I was so lucky to have been part of this team before, so it is an honour to be part of this team again.

I love making cards and I have a shaped Christmas card to share with you today using this beautiful collection called Christmas Jewel.



Kaisercraft Products: PP1025 Christmas Jewel Paper Pad | CT887 Collectables |CD110 Mocha | CD143 Wine | CD Forest | GC104 Crystal |DD547 Circle Vines |DD584 Lace Top |DD387 Gift Border | DD391 Mini Christmas Ornaments | DD392 Mini Christmas Foliage | DD504 Doilies | DD718 Alphabet Uppercase Script | F670 Mini Paper Blooms Grape | F643 Paper Blooms Amethyst | SB794 Snow | SB788 Plum

If you love purple, then you will adore this collection!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. What a great card Cathy,as always beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting on the Kaisercraft team, I shall look forward to seeing all your wonderful creating.. this is such a pretty range, I love the cards you have made..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even love purple BUT I REALLY love this collection! Just ordered part of it and cannot wait to see it in person! Love the project! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...