Wednesday 1 November 2017

Ways To Incorporate Stamps Into Your Cards

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. This month, Kaisercraft are releasing two exciting paper collections...one is a vintage shabby chic collection called Romantique and the second a beach, summery themed collection named Summer Splash. In today's post, I am sharing two cards using both collections and how I have used their coordinating stamps.

Using some left over paper from the centre section of my card, I die cut an oval frame and stamped my sentiment on it. I also stamped two butterflies from the stamp set and fussy cut them out to frame the vintage oval frame. I absolutely adore this collection!

My second card transformed several times during its construction. I got carried away with my stamping and had to take away my embellishments that I created as it over cluttered my card. I used the bubbles from the stamp set and stamped them repeatedly using white ink over the ombre papers. I also selected a sentiment and heat embossed it using embossing powder.

Both collections have wonderful complimentary products to work with. Stop by the Kaisercraft blog to view other inspiration from the Design Team.

Supplies:



Kindness
Kaisercraft Products: PP1032 Romantique Paper Pad | CS315 Romantique Clear Stamps|Kaisercard CD142 Ballet, CD101 Coconut and CD118 Fern| Decorative Dies DD179 Lacetopper, DD369 Oval Vintage Frame and  DD508 Nesting Oval|F641 Paper Blooms| F658 Mini Paper Blooms|
Other: Lace | Flat Back Pearl | Hemp| Distress Ink | Leaf Die|


Wish You Were Here
Kaisercraft Products: PP1031 Summer Splash Paper Pad |CS314 Summer Splash Clear Stamps |Kaisercard  CD101 Coconut and CD153 Denim |DD793 Circle Vines | SB774 Ice Blue |
Other: White Embossing Powder| Versamark| Scalloped Scissors| Flowers| White Pigment Ink|


Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards. Love the layers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Cathy,love all the lace and die cuts!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely cards, those paper ranges look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two amazing cards, Cathy! The layering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...