Wednesday 24 January 2018

DIY Book Box

Hello everyone. I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a DIY back to school project with you which is also a group post feature over on the Kaisercraft blog. I selected a cereal box and altered it into a book box. It was decorated with products from the Documented Collection.

I added some rustic finishes to the box simply by gluing some hemp and burlap ribbon that I had in my stash. This month Kaisercraft have released this cute mini card pocket die which I used on the front of the box. I used a stamp from the Documented clear stamps collection which was of note paper and stamped it onto some left over kraft cardstock. This can be used to itemise the contents of the box, a great was to be super organised!

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Documented Collection: P2464 Chalkboard |P2462 Lockers |CS319 Clear Stamps| Cardstock - CD651 Kraft and CD114 Forest| Decorative Dies DD807 Mini Card Pocket| F628 Paper Blooms Honey | F654 Mini Paper Blooms Aubergine|T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Cereal Box | Hemp| Burlap Ribbon| Leaf Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 


2 comments:

  1. What a great OTP project,very nice Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, and with all sorts of sizes of cereal boxes there is sure to be a size for all sorts of things!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...