Wednesday 16 May 2018

Embroidery Hoop Wreath

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. Today I am thrilled to be able to share with a wreath that I made using Kaisercraft's art foam which is like foamiran. I was busy in the school holidays making these flowers and I am now able to share the fruits of my labour with you now!

To display my flowers I thought a wreath would be the best way. I used some paper from the Memory Lane collection and adhered it to a canvas.

I die cut some extra leaves using green cardstock to add some more foliage to compliment the flowers.
I also used some Kaisercraft paper blooms as well as some rose buds from my stash to add some more fullness to the wreath.

I have two videos to share today as well, but tutorials sharing how to make the peony and also the peony bud.




Supplies:


Kaisercraft Products: Memory Lane Collection: PP2524 Spring Breeze | Clear Stamp CS326 |Art Foam Sheets – SF901 White, SF908 Blossom and SF920 Sage | Decorative Dies – DD811 3D Layered Peony and DD951 Thank You| Cardstock – CD114 Forest and CD168 Spruce| Kaisercolour – KC001 White, KC002 Antique White, KC043 Sea Breeze, KC027 Green Grass and KC032 Raw Umber| Ink Pads – IP733 Vine and IP723 Vintage| Paper Bloom – F641 Dusty Pink

Other: 10” x 10” Canvas | 8” Embroidery Hoop | Soft Matte Gel |Decoupage Finish Glue| Archival Black Ink| Florist Wire | Florist Tape| Hot Glue Gun| Distress Ink Bundled Sage | Sponge Dauber 

Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Wow these flowers look wonderful and they look so pretty on the hoop. I have been watching your video on how to make the flowers too.. very pretty creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome flowers Cathy,a very pretty creation x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...