Thursday 13 November 2014

Merry and Bright

Hello everyone! I have another Christmas card to share with you. I got home late, so this is not photographed in natural light and I tried my best to get different angles as this is metallic paper. As the title suggests, Merry and Bright drove my card design.

I stamped and embossed using a gold embossing powder my centre ornament. I also inked the edge of my poinsettia using a gold ink pad. I used gold and cream in my design.




Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft St Nicholas Paper Pad, SU! Very Vanilla, American Crafts Christmas Glittery Paper pad

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Merry and Bright

Ink: Versa Mark and Versa Colour Gold, Zing Gold Embossing Powder

Other: Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia, 2010 Heirloom Ornaments, Standard Circles Large Nestabilities, Prima Flowers Arcadian Collection Rosy, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Sullivans Branch Punch, Memory Box Frostyville Border, Gold Beads, Ribbon, Mini Pearls Spray Gold.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful.. love all the dies you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!!!! I love the frilliness of the layer that has all the snowflakes on it. Which one of the dies or punches is that? I love it!!!! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love all the goldy foil, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Beautiful card.
    Would like to sign up for your newsletter updates but don't see anywhere to sign up at. :{

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...