Monday 24 April 2017

#blessed

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing another layout which is for an album that I am making for my cousin of his lovely twin boys. It's amazing how quickly they grow...they are 23 weeks old so I need to keep moving so I don't fall too far behind. I am using Pion Design papers for this layout....a collection that I've hoarded for ages and it seemed a perfect match for this photo.

I distressed all of my edges an inked them using Gathered Twigs distress ink. I also added foam tape behind one of the photo layers so that I could tuck in some embellishments that I fussy cut from the papers.

My title is from Dusty Attic. I used gesso to alter it. The frame is a from Scrapmatts and I painted it with gesso then used 13 Arts mist to paint it using a paint brush, then I dabbed off some of the mist with a paper towel to add some texture.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The tiny blue ones I have had for a very long time and they coordinate perfectly with the papers. It really pays off to dig deep into your supplies...it's amazing to find your hidden treasures!

Supplies:

Paper: Pion Design Vintage Garden Collection Blue Ornament, Flax and Borders and Tags sheets

Stamps: Bobunny Midnight Frost Clears Stamps

Ink: Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Ranger Archival Jet Black

Other: Scrapmatts Flourishes 05 and Ornate Frames 17, Dusty Attic Hashtag Sayings #1, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Lace, Flat Back Pearls, Twine, Lace Doily, 13 Arts Pastel Blue mist, Liquitex gesso, Elizabeth Craft Curvy Leaves.

Thanks so much for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. oh you have warned that a heart melting moment was approaching!!! the photo is adorable and the layout is so gorgeous.. and yes they do grow so fast, I hope you can keep up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...